For all merchandise related questions please contact email@example.com.
- Click HERE to watch the livestream on 12/19/2020 at 9PM Eastern / 6PM Pacific. Since this is a live event you will not be able to fast forward or rewind during the initial airing.
- The show will be available for replay for one week (through 12/26 at 11:59PM Eastern) on the same page as the stream for all ticket purchasers.
I've purchased tickets to the live stream. How do I watch it?
- In order to access the live stream page you will need to be signed into your account you created when checking out. If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order.
- Once you have created your account, our site will know if you purchased tickets and you will be able to see the stream at this page which will be live on the day of the show!
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
How can I watch the live stream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like AppleTV, Chromecast or Amazon's Fire Stick that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in and press play like normal.
- Chromecast instructions
- (use chrome, the cast button will be on the player)
- Apple TV instructions here:
- (use safari, the apple tv share will be on the player)
Technical & Browser Requirements:
To watch a livestream event, please ensure you have the following :
System Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- 5-10mbps download speed is recommended. Check your connection at www.speedtest.net.